Local SEO Services
Drive your growth by reaching more qualified leads in the market you serve with local SEO Services from Valve+Meter Performance Marketing.
Open Your Business to More Customers with Local SEO Services
Most local businesses provide services in a specific geographic region. Capture more leads in your areas with a data-driven local SEO strategy. Valve+Meter’s local search optimization strategy includes a comprehensive ThinkFirst process, including a suite of data-driven tools to reach your target audience and convert leads in your local market.
Your local business is unique — don’t settle for ordinary marketing. Valve+Meter designs customized local SEO campaigns to suit your exact market. While other marketing strategies cast a broad net, our local SEO experts research your business and your local market to help dominate local search results.
Valve+Meter Think First
Valve+Meter’s Think First for Local SEO includes a complete analysis your business and a customized Local SEO strategy to capture more qualified leads including:
- Access to a Dedicated Account Manager
- Experts Local SEO specialists
- Dedicated Content Writers
- Local SEO Audit
- Local Keyword Audit
- Link Building
- On Page Local SEO
- Google Business Profile Optimization
- Review Management
- Reputation Management
- Local Citation Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our time-tested structures and processes identify the most effective strategies to increase your return on investment (ROI). We research the local SEO ranking factors and pinpoint the ideal local SEO solutions for your business.
ThinkFirst for local SEO includes research into your current position in the market and your competitors. Our local SEO marketing strategists create a plan to increase your rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs) and convert more leads.
Your business has the potential for transformational growth with our extensive suite of tools.
Dedicated Account Managers
You will have a designated account manager to focus on your success. Valve+Meter has a proven process for the most successful local SEO strategy, including working with a single point of content.
Your dedicated account manager works extensively with our team of SEO specialists, data analysts, graphic designers, and other local SEO experts. You are always informed of performance, supported with easy-to-understand data, and consulted when your account manager sees new opportunities to increase your local search rankings.
Expert Local SEO Specialists
Our in-house technical SEO experts utilize the best local SEO tools to increase your online visibility. Our professionals specialize in identifying the best structure, including location-based keywords within your URL, meta description, and page titles.
Local optimization includes strengthening click-through rate, internal and inbound link building, and overall user experience (UI/UX) across your website.
Dedicated Content Writers
Valve+Meter offers professional writers who specialize in content marketing and local search engine optimization work to improve your web pages. As a local SEO company based in Indianapolis, Valve+Meter has an in-house team of skilled content writers who use local keyword research, AI, machine learning, and analytics to generate people-focused content.
All local search engine optimization content is generated in-house. A dedicated content writer will work closely with your business to understand your brand, products, services, and audience. You will have peace of mind knowing that our content will meet your needs and will be constantly analyzed for performance across all search engines.
Local SEO Audit
All local SEO packages from Valve+Meter Performance Marketing include a ThinkFirst SEO audit. ThinkFirst is our comprehensive review of your website and your current local SEO situation. This local SEO audit identifies areas for improvement in local search engine rankings, including technical improvements and content gaps.
Our local SEO audit examines website structure, content, keywords, inbound links, internal links, meta descriptions, and other factors that impact local search engine rankings.
Local Keyword Audit
Local SEO packages may include a thorough keyword audit. Local keyword research helps identify the specific keywords and phrases used in your local market. The vernacular of regions across the country varies wildly in service industries.
A local keyword audit helps your business optimize web pages using the phrases your target audience uses instead of generic words. This has a significant impact on local rankings and overall search engine visibility.
Your dedicated local SEO specialist works to acquire inbound links from high-authority websites. As a local SEO marketing company, Valve+Meter views link building as an essential progression of content marketing. Creating high-quality, relevant content earns the attention and recognition of other websites.
Local link building includes sharing content with other businesses and media groups in your market. Inbound links from these sources to your website signal search engines that your website is credible and relevant.
On-Page Local SEO
Local business SEO services include optimizing existing pages on your website. Optimizing content for local search engine rankings includes applying best practices across the content combined with keyword research. Local search engine optimization specialists can quickly help rank in search engines for your most vital pages through optimization.
If your website was designed by graphic designers or another digital marketing agency, there are often issues that can be improved. Some of the most common fixes for on-page local SEO involve optimizing website structure, headings, titles, and meta tags to include local keywords. Web developers work within our local SEO services project to improve page load times and ensure mobile responsiveness. Search results and overall organic traffic to your existing web pages can be improved with affordable local SEO services.
Google Business Profile Optimization
The process of optimizing a business’s Google My Business profile to improve local search engine rankings and attract more local customers. Formerly known as Google My Business, your Google Business Profile (GBP) is often the first impression potential customers form about your organization.
Valve+Meter’s local SEO services specialize in GBP optimization including adding accurate and relevant information. Optimization includes adding high-quality images, and product and service information, responding to customer reviews, and creating posts. GBP is one of the most powerful local citations on the internet today.
Our local SEO packages include a regular cadence of posts, images, and engagement with potential customers. Just like Google My Business, a strong GBP is vital to how your business appears in Google’s local pack. Google Maps and map pack results appear in search results especially as more users search local businesses on mobile devices.
One of the most important elements for local business SEO is review management. Valve+Meter works to help you earn, monitor, and respond to online reviews. Local rankings in Google Maps and other directories can be improved by a high number of positive reviews.
Review management for local SEO creates a strategy to respond to positive and negative reviews, address customer inquiries, and improve your overall online reputation.
Organic traffic comes from many channels beyond search. The best local SEO company will consider social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms as sources for potential new customers.
Beyond review management on Google, the process of managing your business’s online reputation ensures your audience and search engines view the business in a positive light. Reputation management involves monitoring online directories, review sites, and social media, and promoting positive customer experiences.
Online directories, partner websites, and even your channels need to be monitored consistently for accurate information. The process of managing your business’s name, address, and phone number (NAP) across all online platforms and directories is known as citation management. Local citations must be true and accurate so your customers can find your phone, address, URL, social platforms, and other essential contact information.
Local SEO solutions from Valve+Meter use automation to ensure your online visibility is accurate in real-time. As well as helping potential customers find your business, local citation management ensures that your business’s NAP is consistent and accurate which improves local search engine rankings.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Our performance in local SEO services is driven by data. The goal of local SEO goes beyond increasing search results and website traffic. Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the ultimate goal. This process improves the percentage of website visitors who take the desired action.
Local search optimization increases leads who make a purchase, visit your business, or fill out a form. Valve+Meter’s conversion rate optimization involves testing and optimizing various elements of your website, such as layout, content, and calls-to-action, to improve the likelihood of conversion.
By targeting local consumers, local SEO can increase your return on investment (ROI) or more specifically return on marketing spend (ROMS). CRO accounts for the sources of leads and helps to scale the most effective marketing strategies.
The Benefits of Hiring a Local SEO Company
Our local SEO services provide deep insights into your local services including extensive keyword research, on-page optimization, and complete reputation management across all channels including Google Business Profile, local link building, and other expert services.
Additionally, our trusted ThinkFirst discovery and strategy development process helps business leaders like you understand your current position and design a digital marketing package curated for you.
The best local SEO companies understand business owners’ and operators’ time is valuable. Managing local citations, performing research, and optimizing content is time-consuming. For most small to medium-sized businesses, outsourcing marketing helps to free time for running your business and focusing on sales, operations, and financials.
Local SEO services with Valve+Meter provide clear reporting, direct access to a dedicated account manager, and a full suite of marketing experts both in local SEO services and all other digital marketing.
Valve+Meter’s processes and structures accelerate local SEO services. This delivers more affordable local SEO services compared to managing all aspects individually. We are far more than a local SEO marketing company.
Valve+Meter offers comprehensive digital marketing solutions, including SEO, PPC, social media, web design, development, web hosting, and many other services. Whether you are interested in a local SEO company or a complete review of your marketing, Valve+Meter helps to save you money.
Own Your Strategy
Valve+Meter’s ThinkFirst empowers your business by streamlining your marketing and giving you control over your marketing. Unlike conventional marketing, which is often segmented into multiple campaigns and may include many different strategies, our programs, driven by the ThinkFirst strategy, are a new marketing approach.
Experts throughout our agency review your business using cutting-edge technology. The result is a complete marketing strategy guided by data and inspired by analysis. Every dollar you invest in marketing is tracked. Every hypothesis is tested. Every action is measured.
Because reporting guides your decision-making, ThinkFirst places you in control of your marketing decisions. New ideas can be tested and adapted to be more efficient. The most effective strategies can be repeated and scaled.
FAQs for Local SEO Services
What Is Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Local SEO is an effective strategy for businesses and organizations to reach search engine users within a specific geographic location. Google dominates online searches with more than 87% market share. Bing, as well as social media, are considered channels to capture organic traffic. Local SEO is beneficial for any local business that provides products or services in a specific area. This includes many small to medium-sized businesses including home services, brick-and-mortar retail, hospitality, entertainment, and professional services including lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, and medical professionals.
What is the Difference Between Traditional SEO and Local SEO?
Traditional SEO is far broader in the scope of the target audience. Local SEO focuses on an audience within a specific geographic location.
Traditional SEO designs content and websites for search engines on a national or global scale. It involves using keywords, creating high-quality content, building backlinks, and improving website structure to improve search engine rankings.
Local SEO uses the same key elements but adds optimization techniques on a local scale This involves using keywords and phrases that are specific to a particular geographic location, such as a city, state, or region. Local SEO also involves optimizing the website for local search directories and managing local online reputation such as popular social media platforms and Google Business Profile.
Some other key differences between traditional SEO and local SEO are:
- Target audience: Traditional SEO targets a broad audience, while local SEO researches the preferences, tendencies, and local keywords of a specific geographic area.
- Search intent: Local SEO focuses on location-specific search queries. This helps improve the volume of qualified leads and typically improves sales processes.
- Competition: Traditional SEO tends to be more competitive for general terms, as businesses compete on a national or global level. Local SEO tends to be less competitive, as businesses compete on a smaller scale.
- Search engine algorithms: Google’s algorithm accounts for the location of users especially in local searches. Local SEO strategy signals Google and other algorithms your location or distance from people searching.
What are the Ranking Factors for Local SEO?
Google’s PageRank algorithm and other search engine algorithms are constantly adapting and improving. The most valuable factor for all searches is the quality of content. There are 5 key ranking factors that Valve+Meter focuses on for best local SEO services:
- Domain Credibility: There are a number of terms for the credibility or authority of your website. For local SEO, your website should consider relevance, distance, and prominence. Relevance refers to your content including titles and writing. Distance clearly defines where you offer your products and services. Prominence requires scaling your content throughout your website and all other available channels. Clearly stating what you do, where you do it, and amplifying this message improves your domain credibility. In the simplest terms, the algorithm rewards the most trustworthy sources.
- Click Through Rate: This metric measures the percentage of clicks that a particular page receives compared to the number of impressions (views) it receives. Click-through rate, average time on page, number of sessions, and other analytics signal how people interact with your website. Click Through Rate is commonly used to evaluate the effectiveness of individual pages on your website. A strong local SEO strategy is often reflected in improved CTR.
- Keyword: On-page optimization, content marketing, and research identifies the specific words or phrases that people use to search for information online. Keywords are an important part of search engine optimization (SEO), especially in reaching your target audience in specific geographic locations.
- Link Strategy: The structure of your website is vital to helping crawlers understand the most important content on your website. Creating a link strategy builds an intentional network of internal links to the highest-quality content on your website. This helps increase the search visibility of these pages. Earning inbound links from other websites helps to improve search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site.
- User Interface (UI/UX): User Interface refers to the visual and interactive components of your website. Good UI creates a positive user experience (UX) and helps users and search crawlers find the relevant information they need.
What Businesses Should Use a Local SEO Strategy?
A local SEO strategy is useful for any business that has a physical location and wants to attract customers from its surrounding area. Local businesses that do not serve customers from a brick-and-mortar business like home services businesses also benefit from local SEO services.
Here are some types of businesses that can benefit from a local SEO strategy:
- Brick-and-mortar businesses: Local SEO is especially important for businesses that have a physical location and need local consumers to grow revenue. Restaurants, retail stores, and service-based businesses like gyms, salons, and spas. These local businesses need to be easily found by customers who are searching for products or services in their local area.
- Service area businesses: Many B2B businesses and home services businesses, like plumbing companies or electricians, provide services to customers at their location rather than having a physical storefront. These businesses can also benefit from a local SEO strategy to ensure they appear in local search results.
- Professional services: Lawyers, financial services, and other professional services can benefit from local SEO to attract clients in their local area. These businesses can use local SEO to highlight their expertise and attract clients who are looking for services in their specific geographic location.
- Events and attractions: Businesses that host events or attractions, such as hotels, parks, museums, and theaters, can use local SEO to attract visitors from their surrounding area.
Building a Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
Local search engine optimization is a complex practice. For some businesses, there are ways to improve your local SEO on your own. If you are considering building your own marketing strategy there are a few basic steps to optimizing your local business marketing.
- Create a Google Business Profile: Formerly known as “Google My Business,” creating a Google Business Profile account is essential because it allows Google to verify your business. Once you claim your business and Google authenticates, your business may appear in Google local searches.
A Google Business Profile account is free and provides potential customers with useful information about your business, including hours of operation, phone number, address, website, and directions to get there. Creating a GBP account can even help you show up within the local listings on Google Maps.
Actively managing your Google Business Profile helps users learn more about your business or organization. You should actively post to your account, ask for reviews, manage reviews both positive and negative and regularly update images of your location.
- Audit and Optimize Your Website for Local SEO: This includes the homepage, all primary pages, and especially blog posts. Search engine optimization includes creating content that references the cities, neighborhoods, states, or regions you serve. Location-specific pages help algorithms and visitors to your website know where you offer products or services.
- Research Local Keywords: Invest in research software and education for keyword research. The heart of strong local search engine optimization is highly relevant keywords. There are free tools with limited capabilities and paid keyword tools available online.
- Earn High-Quality Backlinks: Reach out to local sources for backlink opportunities. These include similar businesses, local business organizations, and in-network partners. This can increase your local presence, brand authority, Google ranking, and strengthen the number of qualified leads especially if inbound links are from high-traffic websites.
- Local Citation Audit and Management: A top priority for any local SEO service provider is citation management. You can perform an audit by searching for your business name, address, phone number, and other information. When you find incorrect information most directories have a contact form. This process can be time-consuming but the wrong information about your business can be costly. There are a number of online services that help with citation management for a fee.
- Ongoing Training for Your Marketing Team: Local search engine optimization is always adapting. As algorithm updates occur, local SEO strategies evolve. Equipping your internal team with ongoing training stays ahead of competitors.
When to Hire a Local SEO Service Provider
For most businesses, the time, expertise, and cost of building an internal marketing team impedes local SEO efforts. Consulting with Valve+Meter expedites your local SEO campaign and helps your local services and products to flourish faster.
Contact Valve+Meter to Improve Your Company’s Local SEO
Your business has the potential for transformational growth through increased local search visibility. As a local SEO agency, Valve+Meter works with a broad range of businesses, organizations, and individuals with many different goals. There is no single marketing strategy for every business, especially local businesses.
Great leaders never settle for simple solutions. Valve+Meter’s ThinkFirst embraces your ambition and designs local SEO services for your unique needs. When you contact Valve+Meter for a free analysis, you will access a team of digital marketing experts who track our efforts, analyze our results, and place you in control of how your business grows.
Free Marketing Analysis
Valve+Meter performs local SEO services for companies looking to market their products and services online to attract more customers from relevant local searches. Talk to our team today and see how our SEO services can start delivering for you today!