Paid Digital Services
Find Your Target Audience Across All Digital Channels
Your business must find the right audience and drive traffic to your landing pages. Our paid digital services generate qualified leads across multiple channels in a fractured media landscape.
Maximize Digital Reach
Unlock Growth with Paid Digital
Did you know many businesses miss out on new customers? Valve+Meter’s ThinkFirst™ looks at your current online ads and offers ways to help you reach more people.
We have a plan to make your online ads better and help you meet your goals.
Expand Your Digital Reach
As your audience evolves, ensure your strategies do too. Valve+Meter offers sophisticated solutions tailored to pinpoint your desired audience.
Beyond Basic Paid Ads
Accelerate to The Full Power of Digital Marketing
You are missing opportunities if your digital marketing company only defines paid ads as pay-per-click and Facebook Ads. Paid digital encompasses a wide range of techniques across various digital platforms.
Your target audience is becoming more sophisticated. Digital marketing with Valve+Meter Performance Marketing capitalizes on paid advertising that drives results.
Invest in digital advertising that effectively reaches your target audiences, increases brand visibility, drives website traffic, generates leads, and converts more revenue.
With the ever-expanding digital landscape, paid digital marketing can pinpoint your desired audience, using specific demographics, interests, behaviors, and more.
By leveraging data-driven insights and advanced targeting options, your business can optimize your ad spending to reach the right people at the right time, increasing the chances of conversions and engagement.
- Programmatic Media Buying
- Paid Search
- Paid Social Media
- Search Retargeting
- Display Ad Design
- ABM Advertising Services
- Ad Tech
- Contextual Targeting
- CRM Retargeting
- Mobile Advertising
- DOOH (Digital Out-of-Home)
- IP Targeting
- Lookalike Audiences
- Native Advertising
- Online Media Buying
- Video Advertising
Paid Marketing Strategies that Optimize Return on Investment (ROI)
When you partner with Valve+Meter, your paid advertising strategy relentlessly improves. Because data tracks every campaign and lead, you gain clear insight into the most-effective efforts.
Dive into Valve+Meter’s ThinkFirst™ strategy, a four-pronged approach to paid advertising. This transparent process ensures your strategy is data-driven, effective, and continually improving.
Journey with us through discovery, research, execution, and analysis, and see why this process stands out in the digital marketing landscape.
Stop settling for paid digital marketing that constrains the scope of your brand. Discover a new way of executing paid advertising, and gain control over your advertising budget.
We begin with a comprehensive understanding of your brand, audience, and objectives.
At Valve+Meter, we don’t just jump into campaigns. We practice Math Before Marketing™ from your initial conversation through the discovery process.
We take the time to understand the unique nuances of your brand, ensuring that all further steps are tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. This foundational step ensures alignment from the outset.
Informed decisions require precise data and planning.
We delve deep into market trends, audience behavior, and competitor strategies. This research phase ensures your campaigns are not just data-informed, but data-driven.
By understanding the competitive landscape and the desires of your audience, we craft strategies that truly resonate with your audience.
With a clear roadmap from our discovery and research phases, we launch campaigns that are both innovative and efficient. Paid digital offers such an array of options that most campaigns require a multi-channel strategy.
Our structures and processes ensure on-time launch with clear and consistent reporting.
Our expert team ensures each campaign element, from creative to targeting options, is optimized for maximum impact. Your brand deserves visibility, and we execute with precision to achieve it.
Every campaign’s success lies in the numbers and the math.
Post-campaign, we dissect every metric, evaluating what worked and what needs refinement.
You don’t need a computer science degree to understand Math Before Marketing™.
Our analysis isn’t just about logging results, but about using those insights for continuous improvement. With Valve+Meter, every campaign becomes an opportunity for your growth and increased return on marketing spend.
Paid Digital Services
Find Your Custom Digital Marketing Strategies
Every business has unique goals and needs. Building a curated solution includes a wide range of strategies and techniques.
As technology advances, Valve+Meter is leading paid strategies that help our partners increase customer engagement, raise their online brand profiles, and earn more traffic to their landing pages and sites.
Programmatic Media Buying
Programmatic media buying maximizes your digital presence by targeting the best media strategy in real-time.
With the wide range of paid channels, managing paid strategies requires extensive effort. Programmatic media buying allows your team to get back time in your day.
Valve+Meter automates the process of purchasing and optimizing digital advertising space continuously through the use of algorithms and data-driven technology.
Programmatic media buying uses demand-side platforms (DSPs) and supply-side platforms (SSPs) to facilitate the buying and selling of ad inventory across various digital channels, such as display, video, mobile, and social media.
Optimizing ad placements using data-driven decisions helps you appear on the search results page for relevant pay-per-click ads, paid social, and other channels at the greatest rate of return.
Beyond optimizing your paid advertising budget, programmatic media buying leverages more-precise audience segments. Over time you gain greater data insights and behavioral information.
This level of targeting increases the chances of delivering relevant ads to the right people at the right time, maximizing campaign effectiveness.
Programmatic advertising continuously monitors and adjusts your paid search marketing in real-time. Valve+Meter helps you remain agile to drive better results in highly competitive markets.Programmatic Media Buying
Search engines are the primary source of leads for many businesses. While search engine optimization (SEO) focuses on organic search results, Google and Microsoft continue to design and implement innovative ways to place paid advertisements into search.
The most-common form of digital marketing is paid search or search engine marketing (SEM). Paid search marketing includes many strategies that target search engine results pages (SERPs) on Google and Bing.
Every paid strategy should consider the value and immediacy of search engines. A complete paid search campaign includes:
- Google Ads: Pay-per-click (PPC) ads are text-based ads that appear on Google search results pages. These search ads are extremely popular and effective. A clear headline, description, and display URL help to increase brand awareness. Google Ads target specific keywords and demographics. With Valve+Meter’s research and data tools, you can increase the precision of your paid ads.
- Google Local Service Ads: GLS ads are a cost-per-lead (CPL) advertising platform for local and service-based businesses. Like with PPC, businesses only pay when someone clicks on your ad and requests a quote or makes a call. The cost-per-lead varies depending on the location, industry, and other factors.
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads): Like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising enables advertisers to create text-based ads that appear on Bing search results pages. This platform can be effective for many industries and paid advertising campaigns.
- Display Network Ads: SEM ads can also appear on websites that are part of the ad networks of search engines, such as Google Display Network and Microsoft Audience Network. These ads go beyond just headlines and text. Your paid ads reach audiences on relevant websites with various formats, including text, image, and video.
- Shopping Ads: For ecommerce, paid search showcases product images, prices, and store information. These search ads appear on SERPs when users search for specific products.
- Remarketing Ads: SEM also includes remarketing ads, which target users who have previously visited your website or shown interest in specific products or services. These ads are displayed to the users as they browse other websites or search for related topics.
Valve+Meter strives to execute the best paid search campaigns for our partners. You will gain access to keyword strategy, exceptionally compelling ad copy, and our design team, which specializes in creating ads that convert.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and other campaigns are finely tuned with well-structured ad groups and clear reporting. You gain greater control over your paid search marketing with these metrics.
The most effective ad elements and landing page designs can be scaled. Less effective campaigns can be adapted and optimized.PPC Agency
Paid Social Media
Like with search engine marketing, social ads have transformed where and how your business connects with your target market. Social media users are enthusiastic and consistently access their preferred platforms.
With billions of active users worldwide, social media provides a powerful channel for your brand to increase visibility, engage with customers, and drive conversions.
Using our cutting-edge models and extensive user information, paid marketing targets specific demographics. Like paid-per-click, social ads can be a real-time lead-generating tool.
By its nature, social media enables your brands to stay relevant, adapt quickly, and foster meaningful connections with your audience.
Paid advertising options on social media platforms include:
- Facebook: Meta offers robust paid advertising options. With a vast user base, Facebook delivers ads across the platform. The versatile placement of Facebook ads combined with the capability to create targeted ads based on demographics, interests, and behaviors is unique to this platform.
- Instagram: Another Meta platform, Instagram offers visually immersive advertising opportunities. Paid marketing regularly uses influencer marketing on Instagram and other social platforms. Focusing on images and videos, Instagram ads blend seamlessly into users’ feeds and stories. For showcasing your brand’s products and services, Instagram is effective.
- LinkedIn: For B2B marketing, LinkedIn has positioned itself as a professional networking platform. LinkedIn ads can appear as sponsored content, sponsored InMail messages, and display ads. For businesses targeting key decision-makers in specific industries, LinkedIn is a preferred paid marketing platform.
- TikTok: Rapidly growing in popularity, TikTok offers unique advertising opportunities. Brands can leverage TikTok’s vibrant and creative environment to engage with a younger demographic through native, in-feed video ads. Influencer marketing is prominent with TikTok. Collaboration and developing your own profile can disrupt competitors still struggling to understand TikTok’s algorithm-driven content discovery.
Valve+Meter mounts social media campaigns with clear objectives and compelling platform-specific content as part of a broader paid marketing strategy. Utilizing the precise targeting capabilities of social media platforms allows your brand to maximize campaign efficiency.
The landscape of social media is constantly changing, but data helps to guide your paid marketing toward trends. The data captured within your campaigns informs subsequent social and other advertising channel strategies.
In search marketing and social media advertising, retargeting typically refers to advertising to users who have visited your web pages or landing pages. Search retargeting displays relevant ads to individuals who have expressed interest in specific keywords or search terms.
Expanding your reach to potential customers who have demonstrated intent through their search queries increases the value of your ad spend. Campaigns can be more specific in compelling copy, visual design, and calls to action.
Valve+Meter’s experts select relevant keywords, design ads, and maximize search retargeting by monitoring performance with real-time optimization tools.
Display Ad Design
While many marketing agencies boast about analytics, effective social media platforms, and pay-per-click ads, Valve+Meter drives your display advertising forward with data-driven ad design that captures the attention of your target market.
You don’t want to simply appear on a search results page. Users are inundated with ads daily in a world awash with paid media. Valve+Meter’s design theory conveys the message to the right audience and drives desired actions.
Your display ads must enhance brand recognition, establish credibility, and differentiate your business from that of competitors. Our team studies paid media design and prioritizes color schemes, imagery, typography, and overall visual composition to create impactful and memorable display ads.
ABM Advertising Services
This targeted marketing strategy focuses on individual accounts and industries. For B2B paid digital marketing, Valve+Meter uses account-based marketing (ABM) to maximize your return on marketing spend.
Our talented data analysts identify key accounts and design marketing strategies to address their pain points. This personalized marketing includes customized content creation and messaging for key stakeholders within your high-value prospects.
Valve+Meter aligns your marketing directly with your sales team. ABM campaign execution includes multichannel outbound lead nurturing, email marketing, social media, content syndication, and event networking.
Our ABM media strategy increases account relevance, improves higher conversion rates, shortens sales cycles, and strengthens customer relationships.
Account-based marketing is complex and utilizes our expertise. Our data analysts and business development representatives are continuously training on the latest platforms, including:
- Demandbase: This leading ABM platform provides a comprehensive suite of solutions to help B2B companies identify, reach, and engage their target accounts precisely and effectively. Valve+Meter’s experts can integrate – or help your sales team integrate – Demandbase into your processes. Demandbase combines data-driven insights, audience segmentation, and advertising technology (ad tech) with tailored messaging and content. Our mastery of firmographic data, intent signals, and engagement metrics refine your overall strategy over time.
- Terminus: This platform provides a seamless multi-channel personalization of paid marketing strategies. Valve+Meter uses this platform to build campaigns, including display advertising, social media, email, and web personalization. Clear reporting facilitates communication between marketing and sales teams regarding account engagement. Valve+Meter uses the advanced analytics generated by Terminus to guide your efforts. Sales teams then prioritize your efforts based on the intent signals of prospects.
Advertising technology (ad tech) describes the platforms and ecosystems of technologies Valve+Meter uses to enable the buying, selling, and management of digital advertising campaigns. Paid advertising has traditionally lacked verifiable results.
Valve+Meter uses a suite of ad tech to assess and streamline your paid digital. Ad tech encompasses various technologies, including supply-side platforms (SSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), ad exchanges, ad servers, and demand-side platforms (DSPs).
Valve+Meter uses ad tech, specifically DSPs, to buy digital ad inventory programmatically across multiple ad exchanges and publishers. This provides features for targeting specific audience segments, setting bid prices, and optimizing ad campaigns on the fly in real-time. DSPs allow your paid strategy to scale while maximizing the reach of your ad spend.
Ad tech enables greater automation and transparency into the effectiveness of campaigns. For many paid digital marketing strategies, the rapid evolution of multi-channel advertising can be overwhelming.
Valve+Meter helps you navigate the fragmented digital landscape and delivers ads to authentic audiences.
There are so many audiences across paid media that many marketing agencies struggle with delivering your brand messaging to genuine audiences.
Once your paid advertising moves away from primary platforms like PPC and social media ads, fraud is a serious concern.
Contextual targeting delivers ads to users based on the content they consume or the webpage context they visit.
Instead of targeting specific individuals or demographics, contextual targeting focuses on the relevance of the content itself. This reduces the risk of placing wasted paid advertising before the wrong leads.
Valve+Meter’s contextual targeting uses algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze the content’s keywords, topics, themes, and sentiments in real-time. Ads are displayed on web pages whose text, images, and other elements are relevant to the context of your digital marketing.
There are two primary advantages to contextual targeting with Valve+Meter. First, our strategies allow you to capture audiences’ attention while engaging with content relevant to your products and services.
Second, contextual targeting helps avoid privacy concerns associated with other targeting methods. Contextual targeting does not rely on personal data. This can be an effective strategy in reaching niche or highly specific audiences.
Valve+Meter’s paid digital strategies can be a sales and marketing mix. Customer relationship management (CRM) systems contain rich data about existing customers and prospects.
Still, internal sales and marketing teams can become overwhelmed by the complexity of this information.
CRM retargeting with Valve+Meter leverages data within your CRM system and produces personalized ads across various digital channels for these individuals. It is an effective way to re-engage and nurture existing relationships, increase brand loyalty, and drive conversions.
Valve+Meter seamlessly cultivates email addresses, phone numbers, and unique identifiers, then matches data with digital identities. When we target users based on personalized ads, Valve+Meter increases your chances of conversions.
CRM retargeting reinforces your brand awareness at a fraction of the effort and cost of conventional retargeting and remarketing campaigns.
Beyond building loyalty by keeping your brand top-of-mind for customers, CRM retargeting provides valuable insights and analytics into your customers. Valve+Meter creates far more accurate ideal buyer personas (IBPs) for all digital marketing efforts.
Valve+Meter goes beyond search engines and desktop browsers to find new customers for your business.
The rise of smartphones and mobile devices as an integral part of everyday life opens new possibilities for paid advertising.
Mobile advertising connects your business to audiences based on location for just-in-time marketing. Mobile advertising campaigns incorporate responsive formats across different screen sizes to enrich user experiences.
Valve+Meter can use these mobile-specific ad formats and leverage location-based targeting to improve results and ROI.
By embracing mobile advertising’s power, businesses can connect with their audiences and achieve their marketing goals.
DOOH (Digital Out-of-Home)
Mobile advertising is not the only type of paid advertising that considers users’ locations and behaviors. Digital out-of-home is the next evolution in single ad space marketing.
Unlike traditional static billboards, DOOH uses digital screens and displays in public spaces to deliver targeted advertising messages.
Valve+Meter designs interactive elements, real-time content updates, and audience targeting to push single ad space into highly effective advertising.
The return to the offline world post-pandemic has broadened how advertisers engage with consumers. DOOH, created by Valve+Meter, utilizes dynamic content, videos, animations, and interactive features to capture audience attention and create memorable experiences.
DOOH can be used in public spaces, industry trade shows, and venues trafficked by your target market. Our experts deliver contextually relevant messages to specific locations, times, and demographics.
This enhances the effectiveness of campaigns and reduces wasted ad spend on conventional billboards.
DOOH provides measurable and data-driven insights, allowing Valve+Meter to analyze audience engagement, optimize campaigns in real-time, and make data-informed decisions for better ROI.
Our creativity cross-promotes DOOH with your social media, web pages, and other channels to immerse audiences into your brand story as never before.
Another location-based digital marketing tool used by Valve+Meter is GeoFencing.
GeoFencing marketing can create a virtual boundary using GPS, wi-fi, or cellular data for businesses with a specific geographical service area. The GeoFence can be as large as an entire city or as small as a single building.
Reaching your target market within the fenced area with personalized messages, ads, and notifications increases foot traffic and in-store sales. It ensures service area businesses that your ad spend targets high-quality leads relevant to your business.
GeoFencing also features the ability to retarget users after they have left a specific location. By capturing user data within the fenced area, your business can stay engaged with prospective customers after they have left your physical location.
This helps to reinforce brand awareness, drive conversions, and encourage repeat visits.
Like GeoFencing, IP targeting can target devices within a specific geographical area.
Using unique IP (internet protocol) addresses, Valve+Meter tailors paid media to specific businesses and households within a specific city or neighborhood.
For highly localized businesses, like brick-and-mortar retail, restaurants, and home services, IP targeting delivers relevant and personalized messages to the demographics you serve.
Precise targeting helps small businesses reduce ad waste and improves the user experience because the promoted products and services are more relevant to their needs.
Many newer businesses or businesses with a limited CRM need to expand paid advertising without greatly impacting conversion rates.
Lookalike audiences are segments of consumers who share similar characteristics and behaviors as your existing customers.
Valve+Meter can design more-effective ads and marketing strategies by identifying commonalities among your existing buyers.
By developing lookalike audiences, our paid marketing strategists expand the scope of paid ads without risking wasted expenses. Targeting ads toward individuals who resemble your satisfied customers helps to increase brand awareness and improve campaign performance.
Valve+Meter monitors data of your digital advertising and continuously optimizes digital marketing strategies to improve the return on your paid ads.
By leveraging the power of data analysis and audience modeling, you can improve targeting precision and enhance campaign performance.
As a leading digital marketing company, Valve+Meter helps our clients use cutting-edge strategies to reach their target markets.
An evolution of banner and display ads, native advertising seamlessly blends with the surrounding editorial or organic content on a third-party platform.
Native advertising promotes your content in a non-invasive format. This form of digital marketing performs well, with higher click-through rates and conversions than traditional banner and display ads.
Creating effective native ad campaign requires careful planning and execution. Using thought leadership, authentic, informative writing, graphics, and engaging storytelling, native ads resonate with audiences.
Valve+Meter’s native advertising campaigns work with platforms whose style and content align with your brand. Our content creators carefully integrate your brand story to fit seamlessly within the platform’s editorial content.
Valve+Meter ensures quality by following best practices and implementing native ads with state-of-the-art ad tech, including:
- Outbrain: Specializing in native advertising, Outbrain is a leading content discovery platform. Valve+Meter’s paid strategists promote your content non-intrusively by recommending it alongside editorial content on premium publishers’ websites. Outbrain uses algorithms to match relevant content with users’ interests, increasing engagement and driving traffic to advertisers’ websites.
- Taboola: Valve+Meter utilizes this recommendation engine to analyze user behavior and interests. Personalized content is promoted across a publisher’s website network that aligns with your key targets. Taboola enhances user engagement and drives traffic to your web pages and landing page content.
Online Media Buying
Valve+Meter identifies the right advertising options, negotiates deals, and manages campaigns across various digital platforms.
Using audience research, ad placement selection, budgeting, ad creation, and performance tracking, our marketing analysts deliver your paid advertising strategy across non-traditional media channels, including:
- Pandora: The popular online music streaming platform offers advertising opportunities to reach its large user base. Like paid search and social media campaigns, digital media delivers ads to specific demographics, including audio ads, display ads, and sponsored playlists to engage listeners.
- Spotify: This widely used music streaming and podcast platform offers a variety of advertising options. Advertisers can run audio ads, display ads, and sponsored playlists to connect with users seamlessly within their favorite music or podcasts. Unlike traditional radio, your marketing strategy targets specific demographics, and display ads are interactive.
- Podcasts: Valve+Meter partners with podcast platforms, networks, and individual podcast creators whose listeners align with your business. Marketing can include audio ads, episode sponsorships, or even native advertising within niche topics.
- Reddit: This social news and discussion platform has a diverse community that self-selects interests within subreddits. Targeted display ads, promoted posts, and sponsored content engage Reddit users.
Online media buying affords broad-interest businesses a new paid advertising strategy based on data, while niche industries also discover new effective marketing platforms.
Valve+Meter researches and analyzes numerous platforms and helps you optimize your advertising options.
Video advertising on online video platforms, social media, display ads, and within native advertising helps your brand engage and captivate audiences.
Valve+Meter designs video advertising to convey your brand story, showcase products or services, and connect with audiences on a deeper level.
Video evokes emotion and nostalgia, leaving a lasting impression on viewers. Within a visual culture, video continues to resonate with viewers in a way that copy and static images in banner ads and other marketing do not.
Valve+Meter crafts concise videos that deliver your brand message within seconds. Our marketing analysts leverage data and analytics to measure performance and optimize content to increase conversion rates and ROI.
Valve+Meter adapts video to formats including mobile devices and specific platforms, including:
- YouTube: As the world’s largest video-sharing platform, YouTube offers a vast audience reach and targeting capabilities on-par with Google’s PPC. Valve+Meter creates pre-roll ads, display ads, and sponsorships, reaching users actively searching for or consuming video content.
- Vimeo: Unlike YouTube, Vimeo is known for its high-quality and creative community. Valve+Meter uses this platform to help you showcase your artistic and visually appealing video ads to a niche audience of creative professionals and enthusiasts.
To create effective video ad campaigns, our creative and marketing analysts pinpoint the most-effective platform for your paid advertising strategy. We then help you identify the target demographic and tailor your message and creative elements accordingly.
Incorporating storytelling techniques, strong visuals, and a call to action helps drive engagement and conversions.
Valve+Meter has assembled a team of experienced marketing professionals with diverse backgrounds, including B2B, ecommerce, education marketing, search marketing, and paid marketing. Our strategists help businesses and organizations create a frictionless path from ad engagement to purchase.
Web-to-home eliminates the need for consumers to visit physical locations or navigate overly complex checkout processes. Our web-to-home marketing expertise bridges the divide between digital advertising and physical product delivery.
Advanced targeting simplifies the buying process for consumers and optimizes logistics for your business. Promoting products in your fulfillment centers nearest the user can reduce shipping costs and expedite delivery times.
Web-to-home expands your audience to a broader market, and our advanced processes help maximize profitability.
By delivering products directly to customer’s homes, businesses can provide a personalized and convenient experience that enhances satisfaction and loyalty.
Maximize Budget with Data-Driven Ads
Dive into a world where paid advertising evolves with every campaign. Trust Valve+Meter to ensure every dollar counts.