Your business is growing, great news! Every small business owner relishes in the success of growth. At this key juncture of your business, it may become increasingly apparent that your marketing efforts need automation if they are going to continue to scale. The growth-mode business has many choices when considering marketing automation tools, here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular tools.
- Hubspot – Hubspot is a powerful tool that businesses both small and large count on for different levels of marketing automation. With a wizard-driven, user-friendly interface, Hubspot helps you get your marketing automated and offers extensive learning tools to get you quickly up-to-speed on how to utilize the tool.
Pros: Hubspot offers SEO tools, blog and web content tools, a CMS, social media tools, in addition to, landing pages, lead nurturing/intelligence, CRM and marketing analytics.
Cons: Hubspot may not be the cheapest option available and due to its extensive range of features, it may not be utilized to its fullest potential.
- Marketo – Marketo is a powerful, easy to learn marketing automation tool for businesses of all sizes. Offering email marketing, nurturing, SEO, landing pages, scoring, and analytics while other editions offer advanced features such as website personalization, mobile engagement, social and web retargeting, Marketo is utilized by both B2C and B2B marketplaces.
Pros: Marketo has a seamless integration with the popular sales CRM tool, Salesforce. It is also known to be easy to setup and offer a strong customer support community.
Cons: Marketo has tiered pricing that could get expensive as you explore more features. Reviews are mixed on its reporting and analytics functionality.
- MailChimp – MailChimp states that it is the world’s largest marketing automation platform with 15 million customers ranging from small shops to large corporations.
Pros: MailChimp has a “freemium” model that can grow as you grow. This popular marketing automation tool also has easy to use templates that don’t require deep design or coding skills to implement.
Cons: MailChimp templates may not offer the level of customization that some company’s desire. It also may not have the depth of services or integration needed to sustain long-term growth.
- Infusionsoft – Infusionsoft touts over 125,000 users and offers 300+ integrations and apps, gaining the reputation of being one of the most popular marketing automation tools for small businesses.
Pros: Many integration options with third-party applications as well as the option to create your own API integration. Users also like the intuitive user interface and sophisticated lead scoring capabilities.
Cons: Infusionsoft is one of the most expensive marketing automation tools on our list. With many in-depth features, the learning curve can be steep to get to the point where all the features are being utilized to their fullest.
If you’ve decided to invest a portion of your marketing budget into a marketing automation platform, you’ve made a great decision. Marketing automation tools will help your business solve problems such as:
- Lead generation acquisition tracking and nurturing with drip marketing and automated workflows
- Improve your conversion rates
- Provide insights into your customers’ behavior and personalize your messages
Marketing automation tools improve productivity and result in higher revenue. These platforms can be especially vital as your business gets set to scale. Choosing which marketing automation tools are right for your business varies greatly based on your market, your goals, technology and integration factors as well as cost. When it’s time to implement a marketing automation strategy, tap into the experience that Valve+Meter has to offer.
Get more return on your marketing spend.